Young Family Fellowship (YFF)
"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."
Please contact Jessey Thomas to joining or to learn more about the YFF.
Cost: No cost to register. Travel, accommodation, and food at Colonia will be covered. Donations...
The 32nd Diocesan Family Conference hosted by the Southwest Regional Activity Committee is scheduled to...
At ChurchTheme: Theme: Be Transformers - Romans 12:2 Leaders: Rev. Saji Albin and Mrs. Susan...
Food for thought
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. (Galatians 5:22-23)
- 1. Love. Question: Am I motivated to do for others as Christ has done for me, or am I giving in order to receive something in return?
- 2. Joy. Question: Am I experiencing a joy of life on a regular basis, or is my happiness dependent on things going smoothly in my day?
- 3. Peace. Question: Do I find myself frazzled by the crashing waves of turmoil in my life, or am I experiencing “the peace that passes all comprehension” (Philippians 4:6-7)?
- 4. Patience. Question: Am I easily set off when things go wrong or people irritate me, or am I able to keep a godly perspective in the face of life’s irritations?
- 5. Kindness. Question: Is it my goal to serve others with kindness, or am I too focused on my own needs, desires, or problems to let the goodness of God overflow to others?
- 6. Goodness. Question: Does my life reflect the holiness of God, and do I desire to see others experience God at a deep level in their own lives?
- 7. Faithfulness. Question: Are there areas of hypocrisy and indifference toward others in my life, or is my life characterized by faith in Christ and faithfulness to those around me?
- 8. Gentleness. Question: Do I come across to others as brash and headstrong, or am I allowing the grace of God to flow through me to others?
- 9. Self-control. Question: Are my fleshly desires controlling my life, or am I allowing the Spirit to direct me to the things that please God and serve others?
Have a fabulous day!
YFF Photo Album
YFF 2015 Picnic Pictures
See more pictures on facebook!