Young Family Fellowship (YFF)
"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."
Please contact Jessey Thomas to joining or to learn more about the YFF.
Food for thought
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. (Galatians 5:22-23)
- 1. Love. Question: Am I motivated to do for others as Christ has done for me, or am I giving in order to receive something in return?
- 2. Joy. Question: Am I experiencing a joy of life on a regular basis, or is my happiness dependent on things going smoothly in my day?
- 3. Peace. Question: Do I find myself frazzled by the crashing waves of turmoil in my life, or am I experiencing “the peace that passes all comprehension” (Philippians 4:6-7)?
- 4. Patience. Question: Am I easily set off when things go wrong or people irritate me, or am I able to keep a godly perspective in the face of life’s irritations?
- 5. Kindness. Question: Is it my goal to serve others with kindness, or am I too focused on my own needs, desires, or problems to let the goodness of God overflow to others?
- 6. Goodness. Question: Does my life reflect the holiness of God, and do I desire to see others experience God at a deep level in their own lives?
- 7. Faithfulness. Question: Are there areas of hypocrisy and indifference toward others in my life, or is my life characterized by faith in Christ and faithfulness to those around me?
- 8. Gentleness. Question: Do I come across to others as brash and headstrong, or am I allowing the grace of God to flow through me to others?
- 9. Self-control. Question: Are my fleshly desires controlling my life, or am I allowing the Spirit to direct me to the things that please God and serve others?
Have a fabulous day!
YFF Photo Album
YFF 2015 Picnic Pictures
See more pictures on facebook!